Is Sportsdevil not working for you? Well, SportsDevil getting up and down frequently and its hard to find the working repo for Sportsdevil addon. Most of kodi users facing common error like Sportsdevil no stream available or Kodi not working, make sure “Check the log for more information” or web request failed is fine.
We have found some new repos that has updated Sportsdevil latest version to fix these ordinary errors while streaming Sportsdevil on firestick, android and Kodi. If first one don’t work then try next repo hope will work for you.
However, most of countries and ISP’s are blocking Sportsdevil sources so we suggest to use VPN while using Kodi to hide you identity from your ISP and unblock all Kodi addons. NordVPN and Surfshark works perfect with kodi and help you to encrypt your data from you ISP.
How to Install SportsDevil on Kodi and Fix SportsDevil not Working Error
Follow simple steps to successfully install Sportsdevil on Kodi.
- Open Kodi and Click on Setting (gear icon) top left.
- Go to File Manager & Click on Add Source.
- Select <None>
- Type these repo URL’s “https://kdil.co/repo/“ and give a name Kodil and click OK
- Go back to home Screen and select Add-ons
- Click Package Installer option from top left
- Now click “Install from zip file” and select Kodil
- Select Kodil.zip and wait for installation pop up on top right
- Now click “Install from repository” and select Kodil
- Go to Video Add-ons and select SportsDevil to install.
- Note: After Installation you need to do one setting to run it properly from both repository.
- Go to Add-ons > My add-ons > VideoPlayer InputStream
- Enable both options InputStream Adaptive/RTMP Input (if not enable)
- Also update the latest version available there i.e Version 2018.01.19x
Install SportsDevil with this Repo
- If above repo (XvBMC) url not working with Sportsdevil then try this one.
- Open Kodi > Settings > File Manager > Add Source > Select <None>.
- Type url http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ click OK and Enter name “ZT”.
- Go back to home and click Add-ons.
- Open Package Installer option from top left.
- Click on “Install from zip file” and select ZT.
- Select repository.zt-5.0.zip and wait for installation pop up.
- Click on “Install from repository” and select Zero Tolerance Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons.
- Select SportsDevil and click Install.
- Find it in Add-ons > Video Add-ons.
How to Fix SportsDevil not working Error
Answer #1: To fix Sportsdevil not working error you need to uninstall it from your Kodi and then reinstall again with updated repo. You can use this repo (http://www.lvtvv.com/repo) to install Sportsdevil.
Answer #2: If you face no stream available issue with sportsdevil then use VPN to bypass ISP restrictions and fix Sportsdevil not working error.
Answer #3: To fix Sportsdevil not working error on kodi make sure you have updated your Sportsdevil addon for the latest version. Also update you Kodi version to see if Sportsdevil working.
Watch EPL on Kodi with Sportsdevil
As we all know English Premier League (EPL) 2019-20 has started and football fans are ready to watch their favorite team matches from all over the world. Kodi users installing sports addons to watch epl on Kodi. Sportsdevil is always first choice for everyone when it comes to watch live sports on kodi . To watch English Premier League on kodi with Sportsdevil just install it with above guide and enjoy live streaming of epl matches on weekend.
Alternative Addons of SportsDevil
In case you are unable to run Sportsdevil on firestick or kodi you can try alternative kodi addons for sports to stream. Here are some good sports addons for live streaming.
1- Rising Tides from http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository [recommended]
2- Sporst365 from http://dom.vizavi.pl/kodi repository
3- Evil King Sports from http://www.androidaba.com/addons repository
4- PureSports from http://archive.org/download/purerepo repository
Hope you can successfully install Sportsdevil from above guide and fix sporstdevil not working problem on your Kodi. We recommend to use VPN while using sportsdevil for streaming because most of ISP’s blocking it. If you face any issue you can ask in comment below or Facebook.