“Blamo Repository has Shut down and not working anymore. Its gone for good Mr. Blamo (dev) said.”
Recently Kodi users facing blamo repo not working problem and having trouble in updating to latest version of Blamo Repo. Unfortunately blame repo has gone. Most of kodi users updated repo and still getting blame repo down error, blamo repo could not connect to repository error, blamo repo update failed etc. Addons that are listed in blamo repo also create problem such as neptune rising error, placenta not working. Use VPN to encrypt you data and hide you online activity from ISP while streaming kodi.
Blamo Repo has Shut Down Install Yoda addon on Kodi best Exodus and Covenant fork
Because of changes in repository configuration, Kodi users have to reinstall blamo to keep on getting updates and access Chocolate Salty Balls 6.7. This will help you get future updates and will solve all blamo issues that started recently.
Here another information is required for you that recently Blamo Repo has change their URL to http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/.
We suggest to use VPN while installing addons on Kodi. To Install Blamo Repo successfully use VPN because most of your kodi content being blocked by your ISP, VPN helps you to bypass ISP restrictions and hide your online activities. PIA help you to anonymous on kodi from ISP so that you can unblock and stream all kodi addons easily.
How to Solve Blamo Repo Not Working Error:
Just follow simple step and get rid off Blamo Repo Not Working error (Just make sure you are installing it with 0.1.0 version or higher and using VPN as mentioned above^) . See how its done. We would also suggest to use real debrid with blamo repo to watch HD links in kodi once setup, you can download torrents & filehost premium links without waiting for time all links are secured so your ISP don’t know what you are streaming or downloading.
How to Install Blamo Repo on Kodi 17 or Higher
- Open Kodi Setting Icon from top left
- Go to File Manager
- Click on Add Source and Select <None>
- Enter the path http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and give it name i.e “Blamo”
- Go back to Kodi home
- Nos Select Add-ons and Click to Package Installer Icon on left top
- Click to “Install from Zip” file option
- Choose “Blamo” and click OK (Make sure you need to reinstall or update Blamo repository to version 0.1.0 or higher)
- Now Select “Install from Repository” option
- Click “Blamo Repo” to open it
- Select Video Add-ons
- Now Install Placenta, Neptune Rising, Choclate Salty Balls or any other add-ons you want. Install each addons one by one after notification
- Go back to Kodi home screen and click addons to see all installed addons.
We strongly recommend to use Cheapest VPN for Kodi before Streaming any content on Kodi.
Kodi Not Working Addons and Repositories
Here are some other Not Working Kodi Addons and Repositories guide which you can use.
- UK Turks Not Working
- BoB Unleashed Not Working
- Neptune Rising not Working
- Exodus no stream available
- Wrestling on Demand Not Working
- Kodi Elysium Not Working
- Pyramid Kodi Addon Not Working
When do you see Blamo Repo not working error make sure you have installed it from zip file with most latest version or higher to make it working again. To make blamo repo work again remove the old version and install it with new version and make sure you have enable Unknown Sources option from system Settings>Add-ons.
However, if you still face any issue in installing blamo repo on kodi krypton 17, you can ask in comment section below or our facebook page.