Do I need a VPN for Exodus?
Exodus is not a legal addon. And, if you live in UK, USA, Australia, Canada or other first world countries you will have to pay a fine if caught watching pirated content. But using Exodus VPN keeps you saves from this risk by rerouting traffic through different ISPs, making you virtually anonymous to your ISP.
Exodus is the best Kodi addon that is fairly popular among Kodi users. One reason people love it is because it offers latest TV shows and movies that people can watch online. Further, it comes with an extensive library of content that have almost any latest movie you wish to watch. It is easy to install but requires you to install the latest version of Kodi.
Why Use Exodus?
- Exodus has multi-range movie catalogs for movie streaming
- It is not geo-blocked
- It also allows streaming of copyrighted content
Avoid Legal Action
ISPs in UK, Ireland, and Australia have been requested by the governments to send out copyrighted notices to anyone who streams pirated content. The conditions are a little lax in USA, however the ISPs can still handover your data to advertisers.
Considering the current situation in these countries, getting a VPN for playing Exodus entertainment shows and videos has become a necessity rather than a luxury.
Bypass IP Throttling
Have you ever noticed that your speed substantially decreases when you start streaming movies? ISPs now throttle bandwidth to control traffic congestion in their area. They do this because internet is shared among multiple users on the ADSL.
To test if your ISP is throttling internet speed simply test the speed here.
With a VPN enabled, the ISPs can’t discern among users who are regularly using the internet. They only see your IP tuning into another server.
Exodus VPN Setup
While using Exodus with a VPN server, there is a slight chance that it will crash or won’t work properly for the first time. This happens when Exodus timeout limit is at 20ms (low). The VPN server takes time to connect and if the time is more than the time described in Exodus timeout section, it will not work. So, change the value to 40ms to 60ms for the service to get connected.
According to exodus VPN Reddit user, simply change the timeout session of Exodus addon. This will keep it from turning off the connection.
By using VPN for exodus Kodi, you will decrease 5 mbps to 6mbps in speed.
List of Best Kodi Exodus VPN in 2021
Simply subscribe to a VPN service and you will be good to go. You will have to install the VPN on your Kodi device and then connect to the server.
Here is a list of the best VPN to use with Kodi Exodus plugin:
1. SurfShark VPN – Top Choice Kodi Exodus VPN
SurfShark is currently the cheapest VPN and working fine with Kodi. You can easily stream all kodi addons from anywhere.
- 1000+ servers in 60+ countries
- private DNS on each server
- Strict No logs policy
- All servers are P2P friendly
- Unlimited device connections
2. NordVPN – Best Exodus VPN for Kodi
- 5000+ servers in 60+ countries
- Works on six devices at once
- Rock-solid security
- High speeds
- Supports streaming and P2P
- Five simultaneous connections
- $3.49/mo with 30-day money-back guarantee
3. PureVPN – Good VPN for Streaming Kodi Exodus
- 2000+ servers in 140+ countries
- Top-tier speeds
- Supports P2P and streaming
- Five simultaneous connections
- DNS leak protection, kill switch, port forwarding
- 31 day money back guarantee
4. Private Internet Access – Working Exodus VPN in 2020
- 3000+ servers in 29 countries
- Splendid performance
- Supports live streaming
- Robust security features
- 7-day money-back guarantee
Hope above listed Exodus VPNs will help you to stream Exodus easily on Kodi with your device. If you still face any problem just check out our Kodi not working blog to fix all your issues or comment below, we will try our best to solve your errors on Kodi.